Flowers have always been significant to mankind and their usefulness can be traced back to folks and myths. The characteristic of each flower symbolizes its unique relevance and role. Flowers are not solely recognized for their aesthetic and decorative functions, these blossoms relay much more meaning and importance to events and celebrations of various kinds. Even in this modern world of gadgets, sending flowers remain the most popular means of wishing loved ones on any occasion.
Significance of flowers
Every culture holds various meanings associated with different flowers. Every flower and its color carry a specific meaning communicating different feelings associated with it. Besides conveying messages, flowers also play a key role in influencing human emotions and moods. Behavioral studies reveal that colorful flowers heighten several kinds of positive feelings and influence social behavior such as happiness, gratification and can be linked with memories. Flowers also bear the potential to heal and that’s one reason why people send messages such as ‘Get well soon’ tagged on flowers to patients at the hospital.
When can you send flowers?
You can order flowers online for your family members, friends and special someone to mark any occasion. Flowers have the power to convey human emotions of any kind and are universally accepted. Whether you wish to communicate feelings of love, gratitude, happiness or condolence, gift flowers to your dear ones to express your feelings in that perfect classy manner with garden fresh flowers.
Top occasions for gifting flowers
With the convenience of an online flower shop, you can order the most fragrant, fresh and vibrant flowers at the ease of a click anytime and send them to any desired destination. Here are a few special occasions when you can gift flowers.
- Birthdays: You can select flowers based on the flower of the birth month of your loved one and send them in a handpicked bouquet.
- Anniversaries: Irrespective of your gender, flowers are never a stale idea for the last minute gift for your spouse. Whether it’s your first wedding anniversary or 50th, flowers will bring a smile when sent with a little sweet and thoughtful message to your dear one.
- Valentine’s Day: Roses have always been a popular gift to communicate eternal love to your special someone or spouse. The number of long-stemmed roses and the preferred hue that you choose to gift also indicates specific meaning and feelings.
- Flowers for Apology: Giving flowers can melt someone’s heart and instill optimism, so just in case you have hurt your beloved, sending the choosiest beauties in a simple bunch can speak a thousand words of kindness to reinforce your bond of love and seek forgiveness.
- Expressing sympathy: Not only festivities, flowers can communicate your message of sympathy at funerals as they have the power to help the family overcome the grief suffered from the loss of their close one.
- The arrival of a new baby: You can participate in the joyful celebrations of your friends or folks who’ve just brought home a little newborn by gifting flowers that signify life and joy.
- First romantic date: People have lately moved to choosing more material gifts yet there’s nothing as romantic as gifting flowers to your sweetheart on your very first date. You can also take dainty orchids for that beautiful high school girl you wish to ask out for the Prom Night.
Be it weddings, funeral, romantic dates, first proposals, birthdays, anniversaries or any other celebration for that matter; sending colorful blooms is never an out-dated idea. Choose from a wide range of pretty flowers and order for professional delivery at your dear one’s doorstep.